Snapshot // xenfocus

Snapshot // xenfocus [Paid] 1.4.x

No permission to buy ($30.00)

Ehren

Ehren submitted a new resource:

Snapshot // xenfocus - Snapshot features a very unique 'frosted image' effect and a large fixed background image.

Snapshot by xenfocus is lightly based off the Aero theme used in Windows 7 and features a very unique 'frosted image' effect. Perfect for almost any forum genre since it can be easily customized by simply modifying the background images.

Screenshot

View attachment 65286

Skin features

View attachment 65287

HTML Text as Logo...

Read more about this resource...

How long does it usually take to get authorized on the forum?

Paid yesterday and it cleared through my bank and Paypal.

I think this process should really be automated.

Last edited:
The background images aren't clickable by default, so you'll need to custom code that feature if you need it included. If you can find a solution online, it should work fine with this skin. :)

Any idea on how to buy this theme? I'd like to, but their site is not allowing it.
They require me to register an account, and during the process I am being presented with a question to fill in the "red words". I would, but the captcha isn't showing. Not in Chrome, Opera, or Firefox, and not from four different computers (and IPs).
Also, they have the same unbeatable captcha under "contact us", which - of course - makes the whole process impossible.

Update - worked today. Purchased

Last edited:
Any idea on how to buy this theme? I'd like to, but their site is not allowing it.
They require me to register an account, and during the process I am being presented with a question to fill in the "red words". I would, but the captcha isn't showing. Not in Chrome, Opera, or Firefox, and not from four different computers (and IPs).
Also, they have the same unbeatable captcha under "contact us", which - of course - makes the whole process impossible.

Update - worked today. Purchased
Sorry about that Henry. It was a custom built captcha with my old theme. I installed a new theme on my forum a few days ago and forgot to add the custom captcha code. Glad you got it sorted, thanks for your order and I hope you enjoy the new theme! :)

Top Bottom