1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snapshot // xenfocus [Paid] 1.4.x

Snapshot features a very unique 'frosted image' effect and a large fixed background image.

1. Ehren

Ehren Active Member

Ehren submitted a new resource:

Snapshot // xenfocus - Snapshot features a very unique 'frosted image' effect and a large fixed background image.

Read more about this resource...

2. Husky76

Husky76 Member

How long does it usually take to get authorized on the forum?

Paid yesterday and it cleared through my bank and Paypal.

I think this process should really be automated.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
  3. Husky76

Husky76 Member

Thank you for getting back to me and resolving the issue.

Must have been one of those things that happen. :)

Ehren likes this.
  4. Itworx4me

Itworx4me Well-Known Member

@Ehren Just curious if this style will be updated to 1.3.0???

Thanks,
    Itworx4me

5. Ehren

Ehren Active Member

Yep, all themes from my site have been upgraded for free to 1.3.x :)

6. Ali Güngör

Ali Güngör Member

Great theme, can we use clickable background images for advertising?

7. Ehren

Ehren Active Member

The background images aren't clickable by default, so you'll need to custom code that feature if you need it included. If you can find a solution online, it should work fine with this skin. :)

Ali Güngör likes this.
  8. henryvoll

henryvoll Member

Any idea on how to buy this theme? I'd like to, but their site is not allowing it.
    They require me to register an account, and during the process I am being presented with a question to fill in the "red words". I would, but the captcha isn't showing. Not in Chrome, Opera, or Firefox, and not from four different computers (and IPs).
    Also, they have the same unbeatable captcha under "contact us", which - of course - makes the whole process impossible.

Update - worked today. Purchased

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  9. Ehren

Ehren Active Member

Sorry about that Henry. It was a custom built captcha with my old theme. I installed a new theme on my forum a few days ago and forgot to add the custom captcha code. Glad you got it sorted, thanks for your order and I hope you enjoy the new theme! :)