Smilies

Status
Not open for further replies.

jauburn

Not sure how to say this in a way that won't get my thread deleted. I think the last one was.

I'm looking for some "suggestive" smilies. I've seen mention of such around here before. Could someone just point me in the right direction?

:whistle:

The last thread was removed due to some of the unsuitable images and content which was posted.

Subjects such as this though are far better suited to general admin forums rather than here.

Not sure how to say this in a way that won't get my thread deleted. I think the last one was.

I'm looking for some "suggestive" smilies. I've seen mention of such around here before. Could someone just point me in the right direction?

:whistle:

google.com

The last thread was removed due to some of the unsuitable images and content which was posted.

Subjects such as this though are far better suited to general admin forums rather than here.

Gee, I didn't even see any of the unsuitable images (unfortunately). For the record, I didn't post the images. I posted the question.

Also, why are you folks so prudish? Jeez, this is forum software. I'm just looking for some sexy smilies. That's not so unusual, is it? Aren't we all adults?

What do you mean? Any smilies I find on google can be used here? I thought I needed special smilies.
Special smilies with XF? No, you can use any image you want as a smilie, there is nothing to block you from that.

However, XF offers something that most other forum platforms don't in that you can use standard images (gif/png/jpg/whatever) and sprite sheets. That means you can use sheets to gain their advantages or you can use any image you want without having to do anything special to it. There is nothing to stop you from having some images that are in a sheet and other images that are stand-alone files.

Gee, I didn't even see any of the unsuitable images (unfortunately). For the record, I didn't post the images. I posted the question.
No, you didn't post them but others did and they really were quite unsuitable.

What do you mean? Any smilies I find on google can be used here? I thought I needed special smilies.
Any smilies can be used.

Also, why are you folks so prudish? Jeez, this is forum software. I'm just looking for some sexy smilies. That's not so unusual, is it? Aren't we all adults?
This is a company forum and a business.
Smilies depicting sexual acts aren't suitable to be posted here.

Not sure I understand. why would you want to use them here?

google.com >> input criteria >> results = sites that may provide the smilies your looking for.

I can imagine how this thread will devolve now, so I will close it again.

My advice is to use Google as Shelley suggested, or try on a general admin forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom