XF 2.0 Smilies Not working

Lemminator

Hey

When i use The Smilies from my iPhone on my Forum , i become The Message Ops we run in some problem....
CFC87716-7002-412C-8E69-8FFB5DBC9641.webp

ok
my host have ssh.

when i use your code i become this message
Code:
br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Unexpected character in input:  '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in <b>/elnino-onlinegaming.de/cmd.php</b> on line <b>14</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Unexpected character in input:  '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in <b>/elnino-onlinegaming.de/cmd.php</b> on line <b>14</b><br />
<br />
<b>Parse error</b>:  syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in <b>/elnino-onlinegaming.de/cmd.php</b> on line <b>14</b><br />

That would appear as though the PHP binary used is older than 5.3!

Note that php isn’t always mapped to the same version of php used by the web server. Running php -v will confirm that.

In the command I gave you you’ll have to prefix php with the full path to the correct php binary.

Not sure how exactly you imported the new ones manually before but below an export of the smilies from a clean install.

Extract the XML file from the attached, and you should be able to import that.
Thank you for that file. Somehow, I ended up with the XF1 smilies after the upgrade to XF2. It's fixed now!

Not sure how exactly you imported the new ones manually before but below an export of the smilies from a clean install.

Extract the XML file from the attached, and you should be able to import that.

Do you happen to have the old XF1 version of this so I can replace the new ones with the old ones?

Top Bottom