1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Smilies list vanishes in post-edit box

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by tonnyz, Dec 13, 2014.

1. tonnyz

tonnyz Member

My smilies list shows perfectly in quickreply box, but vanishes in post -edit box,:confused: but also sometime appears fortuitously after playing with tab button / refresh button :eek:

Through my browser, I find out that "display: none" magically be inserted in the element style of my ".smilieCategory" class although I never inserted that thingy . :eek::confused:

I've checked ".smilieCategory" via template search on all of my style and no ".smilieCategory {display: none;}" exists there

I think maybe my software gets a little neurotic after a lot of modification trial I tried to it.:confused::eek:

I'm getting crazy of this :eek:o_O:confused:, any help please ? Thanks
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

This is a bug in a previous version. It was fixed in 1.4.3.
    tonnyz likes this.
  3. tonnyz

tonnyz Member

Really ? Ohh thanks Mike, you are my good news :LOL:

It's true that I'm still sandboxing in my offline XF 1.3.3. Can't imagine if I have to hunt down that little {display: none;} thingy across my templates , hooray :LOL:

Could you please take a peek on this one too. @Mike ? Just wanna know if it's a previously settled bug too ?

thanks (y)