XF 2.1 Smilies don't load

Hello, I'm locally with a version 2.1.4 of Xenforo on PHP 7.3 and MySql 5.7.

When I click on the smilies icon, I have loading that appears but no list is displayed.

The smiley appears in the message when I write it.

Capture.webp

Hello,

I don't know if it can help but I moved directly from version 1.2 to 2.1.4, because my current forum can only import from 1.2 with the importer found in the resource section.
You say I should set up on the production server and you give the link so you can watch?

Hello,

I'm not sure how to run the script in the SSH, so I did another technique that is a few longer.

I'm not saying he solved my problem, but it works in the local server.
For testing, I only changed xf_post to utf8mb4 with a SQL command
PHP:
ALTER TABLE command xf_post CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci
test257.JPG

That's not going to work.

The script needs to be run against the entire database.

If you don't know how to run the script and this is for an import into a brand new XF1 installation, you could then import that into a brand new XF2 installation, which will automatically be configured for emoji support.

Hi,

It is not possible to use importer 1.2.4 to migrate XF1.2 because there is only XF2.0 and XF2.1 in the drop-down menu.

We can only update from XF1.2 to XF2.1.4

So I have to change manually with an SQL command, it will take time but it doesn't matter, I'll only have to do it once.

It would be something like 1000+ queries doing it manually.

All of the fields have to be converted.

It would be far simpler to work out how to do it via SSH - it should be fairly simple considering it's on localhost.

Another solution, update from XF1.2 to XF2.0 and then migrate to XF2.1.4

That's doesn't work, when I click on the smilies icon I have already Loading...
Smilies appears when typing code in textarea + Preview
The table are all in utf8mb4_general_ci with the Xenforo Importer XFI the old table was in utf8_general_ci

I don't understand...

When I disable Show emoji in smilie menu in AdminCP/Options/Messages, Smilies appears, the problem is only with Emoji finally.

I think I do not need Emoji, my members are pretty used the actual smileys and after personnal import smileys...

Top Bottom