Smilie tab under editor from Happy Place problem

Jo.

I've added the new version of the Happy Place, but I'm having a problem and I've got no idea what I've done or how to fix it. Can anyone help?

The problem is that the smilie tab thing at the bottom of the editor box isn't showing like it's supposed to. I'll let the screen shot explain better what I mean:

smilie tab issue.webp

Did you install the newest version? 2.0.1

This was the exact same issue I had and found I still had old template code from previous versions that caused this. If you un-install the add-on and then re-install that should sort the issue out.

This is what I did and can only advise you what I did to resolve it there might be another less time consuming solution to fix that.

Thanks Shelley. :) Yep, I installed the newest version. I thought I had completely uninstalled the old version when it first started having problems.

hmm, still not fixed. I uninstalled and reinstalled again and did the template edits again but it's still doing it. I'm not sure what I'm missing lol

I'm trying to think and backtrack what I exactly did. I know it's a pain to do but un-install the add-on again, then revert the editor template and other templates associated with the happyplace add-on if they re-side in your template listings (they'll show up in red) so they'll be easy to spot. Once you've done that re-install the add-on and make the necessary template edits again from the text document kier added in the 2.0.1 archive.

I checked for outdated templates Brogan - but they're all up to date (did them after last upgrade)

I'll try doing that again Shelley, and get back to you. :)

Top Bottom