SMF>XXX>XenForo

nelsa

I have SMF 2.0.6 forum installed since there is no SMF converter what combination do you sugest me SMF>XXX>XenForo,I have ability to use any open source forum script thus IP board as temporary transfer board.
Thanx.

How can I convert my forum to XenForo if an importer doesn't exist?
You can convert to a compatible version of IP.Board or vBulletin (appropriate license required), phpBB or myBB (free) and then use one of the built in XenForo importers.
Note that if converting to vBulletin, ImpEx doesn't preserve group permissions, so users will have no permissions when they are imported to vBulletin and that will carry over to XenForo. You should carefully review the permissions of all imported users and user groups, or you can simply delete the imported user groups and any members will default to the Registered user group. Similarly, passwords may also not be preserved.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/pre-sales-faq.4951/

I have SMF 2.0.6 forum installed since there is no SMF converter what combination do you sugest me SMF>XXX>XenForo,I have ability to use any open source forum script thus IP board as temporary transfer board.
Thanx.
In the search bar paste convert|smf|xenforo and a LOT of your questions will be answered by what pops up when you hit the search button.

Thanks I searched already,I will probably go SMF>IP board 3.4.6>XenForo.I requested XenForo Demo and I like a lot,I will test it till demo expired 24.12 and by it.

Top Bottom