Smartphone // Mobilephone?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 745
  • Start date Start date
Got the phone today, got to workout how to work it now. :) Whats your donations email and how much is a fair donation, 1p....i'm joking how about £5 and have 2 drinks on me?

PS - lol my dad wants one as well now.

Got the phone today, got to workout how to work it now. :) Whats your donations email and how much is a fair donation, 1p....i'm joking how about £5 and have 2 drinks on me?

PS - lol my dad wants one as well now.

Glad you like it :)

My Paypal is admin(AT)imgkk.com

I phoned 150 to see how many minutes I had a few minutes ago and I got a shock I have 29mins left of my 300mins....I have not phoned no one, how as this happened? Could it be internet browsing as I am using my default Wi-Fi connection thats with the phone and i'm not using my own ISP connection as I thought the one default that was with the phone was free.

I phoned 150 to see how many minutes I had a few minutes ago and I got a shock I have 29mins left of my 300mins....I have not phoned no one, how as this happened? Could it be internet browsing as I am using my default Wi-Fi connection thats with the phone and i'm not using my own ISP connection as I thought the one default that was with the phone was free.

That's odd, phone Orange and see what's going on.

Also got the donation (thanks :)), and in terms of a case I honestly don't know really - haven't bothered with one myself. Get anything cheap with good reviews.

I contacted orange by email just now, hopefully they'll contact me later today... Maybe its cause i'm a new customer and its not setup right yet, When you get a new phone and a new customer do you have to do anything with your phone apart from adding the sim and battery and turning the phone on?

I contacted orange by email just now, hopefully they'll contact me later today... Maybe its cause i'm a new customer and its not setup right yet, When you get a new phone and a new customer do you have to do anything with your phone apart from adding the sim and battery and turning the phone on?

No, but maybe you're being charged for a part month before the first full month or something

Top Bottom