Fixed Small color indicator cannot reflect colors quoted from self-added color properties.

I'm not seeing that on my own install with similar values.

1589548338485.webp

Essentially if it appears in the menu (as it does in the Basic tab) then there's no reason it shouldn't display when picked.

Is there something I may have missed, or is this something that is intermittent somehow?

I'm not seeing that on my own install with similar values.

View attachment 225188

Essentially if it appears in the menu (as it does in the Basic tab) then there's no reason it shouldn't display when picked.

Is there something I may have missed, or is this something that is intermittent somehow?
I just sent you my style XML file via conversation. (It is not supposed to be disclosed to the public at this moment.)

I prefer to use one hue color to generate all colors in the palette.
Is this a probable cause?

// I tried this style on both my laptop and my web server, and they show the same issue.

Thank you for reporting this issue, it has now been resolved. We are aiming to include any changes that have been made in a future XF release (2.1.10).

Change log:
Extend the color_picker.js infinite loop protection to allow colors to be resolved more than once up to a limit of 3 times each.
There may be a delay before changes are rolled out to the XenForo Community.

Thank you for reporting this issue, it has now been resolved. We are aiming to include any changes that have been made in a future XF release (2.1.10).

Change log:

There may be a delay before changes are rolled out to the XenForo Community.
Thanks for your response.
Would you people please (in XF 2.1.10) also consider adding the two main hue color entries like what I added in the theme Palette page? (see the style XML file I sent to Chris D for reference.)

Top Bottom