XF 1.2 Slow loading

only myself and my other admin experience it currently, ive not asked anyone as of yet as only started experiencing it after i added more add on yesterday evening and today

only myself and my other admin experience it currently, ive not asked anyone as of yet as only started experiencing it after i added more add on yesterday evening and today

Is it still slow for you? Maybe something got screwed up in your browser's caching, so try clearing your entire browser's data.

Is it still slow for you? Maybe something got screwed up in your browser's caching, so try clearing your entire browser's data.

it keeps having on off moments ive removed some more things i wasnt useing but seems to lag when loading slightly and then other times it takes ages to load the page, if the problem persists would you suggest i speak to my hosting company?

it keeps having on off moments ive removed some more things i wasnt useing but seems to lag when loading slightly and then other times it takes ages to load the page, if the problem persists would you suggest i speak to my hosting company?

It couldn't hurt to talk to them. Maybe they're experiencing issues.

I have noticed this issue repeatedly on my Mac using Chrome on both the XenForo site and my forums. I end up having to exit Chrome completely and then when I restart everything is running fine - so in MY case it's a browser issue that I just haven't taken the time to look into. I can (when it is happening for me) open Safari and my speed is just fine.
As @Amaury indicated, try clearing your browser cache and see if that helps. Also, when it is happening run a speed test to verify that your ISP is not having a cruddy connection with you.

I have noticed this issue repeatedly on my Mac using Chrome on both the XenForo site and my forums. I end up having to exit Chrome completely and then when I restart everything is running fine - so in MY case it's a browser issue that I just haven't taken the time to look into. I can (when it is happening for me) open Safari and my speed is just fine.
As @Amaury indicated, try clearing your browser cache and see if that helps. Also, when it is happening run a speed test to verify that your ISP is not having a cruddy connection with you.

thank i am also using chrome, but i shall be sure to check the speed if it happens again thanks

Top Bottom