Resource icon

Slions - Table Of Content 2.2.13 RC 4

No permission to download
Hi Slion,
i try out some add-ons have different tools for having a wiki directly in the forum.
Maybe you have time to talk about your add-on, please?

For example:
1. Your add-on works with h1, h2; the add-on from truolong seems to work with heading1, heading2
I guess it would be a good idea, to use heading here, two, then people could change.

2. The toc/toc at the top makes sense, if we have it on the left, because it looks stupid to have

title
text

toc/toc

text

on a large screen, when the box is not at the top.
Maybe we can bring it always to the top?

Also it would be nice to have tac/tac; then without the box left; just to have a box

I remember that we can use a name or id name to have an anchor?
If so we may can get rid of the link on the target; people will not understand why we set a link to the titles in the text.
Yes, if we know, we can click it to have the title on the top of the screen, some will like that.
But some people will just not understand.

Maybe there could be an option to use id instead a for the target?

for my personal needs, i remove h1 and h4-h6; but maybe other people need that, especially if they have removed the h1 from the page itself.
If have not checked code here, but maybe this could be also an option which h or heading we use.

Toc limited to forums? To users?
To first post, first three posts?

Some more classes for easier css?

• ErrorException: Template error: [E_DEPRECATED] substr_compare(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($haystack) of type string is deprecated
  • src/addons/Slions/Toc/BbCode.php:6

@Slion This is a great add-on. How do I remove the text shadow?
Glad you like it.
To remove the shadow or change any other styles, you'll will need to edit the template modification CSS.
Go to: Admin > Appearance > Template modifications > Slions - Table Of Content > core.less
Then search for shadow.

Reactions: JBS
@JBS
Well actually it's probably best if you leave that template mod alone and modify your EXTRA.less template from your style to override the CSS properties you want to change.

I'm planning to create templates that can be overridden in your style to make such customisation easier.
I reckon that's the way Add-On are supposed to do it.

Top Bottom