Skimlinks or Viglinks or neither?

Any penalizations for affiliate links on keywords, etc..

Ah, so specifically the Skimwords part of the program - where the text of your page is pre-scanned before rendering and links are contextually inserted into your content for matching merchants and products (on-the-fly)?

Sorry, but I don't use that part of the program as it had adverse effects on my members experience at my main site - I only use the outgoing link checker that washes merchant site links through the Viglink list and affiliates them on the way out.

Someone else will have to chip-in with how Skimwords has worked for their site/s SEO. (y)

Ah, so specifically the Skimwords part of the program - where the text of your page is pre-scanned before rendering and links are contextually inserted into your content for matching merchants and products (on-the-fly)?

Sorry, but I don't use that part of the program as it had adverse effects on my members experience at my main site - I only use the outgoing link checker that washes merchant site links through the Viglink list and affiliates them on the way out.

Someone else will have to chip-in with how Skimwords has worked for their site/s SEO. (y)
Yep and overall I mean. I'd prefer better Google points than a few extra dollars a month.

Hi, Meghan from Skimlinks here. Skimlinks will NOT negatively impact your site's SEO. For more information read this post on our blog which explains how we work within Google's regulations-http://blog.skimlinks.com/2009/03/14/does-skimlinks-affect-google-page-rank-or-seo/
Happy Holidays!
Meghan

I only have amazon affiliate links. I was with Viglinks for a short period. With Viglinks I lost 95% of my amazon income.

Skimlinks does not affect SEO. If your site has affiliate links then its completely fine. Its easy, there are no special links to use. Viglink is also good, its more Quicker and more informative then Skimlinks.

Top Bottom