Sitemap Recommendations For XenForo

TheBigK

I'm in desperate need for a sitemap generator for XenForo. I think without sitemaps, it's bit difficult to attract Google and get search engine referrals.

By the time someone develops a sitemap generator for XenForo, I'd like to see what other options I have. Experienced web-admins, please suggest what sitemap generators you're using? I'd like to consider both paid and free versions.

Thanks!

If XenForo is built correctly navigation wise they won't have any problems indexing and crawling your site.

Sign up for webmaster tools, and monitor the progress there. If you think it's going slow you can adjust the rate at which they'll crawl. You can also adjust other little things as well to help speed the process up some.

If XenForo is built correctly navigation wise they won't have any problems indexing and crawling your site.

Sign up for webmaster tools, and monitor the progress there. If you think it's going slow you can adjust the rate at which they'll crawl. You can also adjust other little things as well to help speed the process up some.

I liked this post not because of what you said, but because of your sig. :D

Thanks a lot for your suggestions :) . Let me give this a couple of days and find out what Google spiders think about XF :)

Top Bottom