1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Sitemap Issues - Solved

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Malcolm M, Aug 11, 2015.

  1. Malcolm M

    Malcolm M Active Member

    I've been trying to get my sitemap.xml setup for about a week now and for some reason I am not able to generate one.

    I've followed both these
    XF 1.4 - "no sitemap" error (XenForo 1.4)
    And,


    And still nothing is working.

    I've tried rebuilding caches and run the cron entries and I still hit the same problem

    After trying my idea, I have successfully got it working.
    I went back into my Xenforo zip (The one you download from xenforo.com/customers and I took and added the sitemap.php. Because the file didn't exist on my server, after successfully uploading the sitemap.php I navigated my way to Rebuild caches and rebuilt the sitemap one (Just as a precaution). I also did the same with cron entries. I then when back to the XML sitemap generator and saved changes. And, it worked!
     
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  2. Mike

    Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

    You may want to run the "file health check" in the control panel to see if there are any other files missing (or with unexpected contents).
     
    Malcolm M likes this.
  3. Malcolm M

    Malcolm M Active Member

    Yeah, that's exactly what I did and that's how I came up with the idea of moving the file from the .zip to my server.
     

Share This Page