1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 Site Won't Load At All

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Yoshi910, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Yoshi910

Yoshi910 Member

I was on my forums browsing, and suddenly the page just stops loading. Every time I refresh the page, it will load a blank white page.

I can still access the ACP. I went to the server error logs section, this is what it gave me:

Code:
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : MySQL client ran out of memory - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

#0 /home/*****/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
    #1 /home/*****/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
    #2 /home/*****/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php(164): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????INSERT INTO...', Array)
    #3 /home/*****/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Style.php(434): XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->set('styles', Array)
    #4 /home/*****/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Style.php(375): XenForo_Model_Style->rebuildStyleCache()
    #5 /home/*****/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Smilie.php(144): XenForo_Model_Style->updateAllStylesLastModifiedDate()
    #6 /home/*****/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Smilie.php(116): XenForo_Model_Smilie->rebuildSpriteCss()
    #7 /home/*****/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(75): XenForo_Model_Smilie->rebuildSmilieCache()
    #8 /home/*****/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php(178): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_handleCustomPreloadedData(Array)
    #9 /home/*****/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(125): XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData()
    #10 /home/*****/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #11 {main}

array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(29) "http://www.blizzardcraft.com/"
      ["_GET"] => array(0) {
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(0) {
      }
    }
    Is this a problem with my board, or with the web hosting company?

2. Yoshi910

Yoshi910 Member

Never mind. Fixed this error. I rebuilt the master data. ;)

3. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It's a hosting problem.

This error means exactly what it says. Forward this error to your host and ask them to check the available memory. A simple restart of the server may be all that is required.

4. Yoshi910

Yoshi910 Member

I did tell them that, they told me it was a problem with my board. Anyways, it's fixed now :)