XF 1.1 Site Error - Error Log

onthefly

Im getting this error in my error logs, any idea how to fix it?

Error Info
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli_Exception: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading final connect information', system error: 0 - library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php:333
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 10:44 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /nfs/c07/h02/mnt/xxxxxx/domains/flytyingbug.com/html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(315): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->_connect()
#1 /nfs/c07/h02/mnt/xxxxxx/domains/flytyingbug.com/html/library/XenForo/Application.php(551): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->getConnection()
#2 [internal function]: XenForo_Application->loadDb(Object(Zend_Config))
#3 /nfs/c07/h02/mnt/xxxxxx/domains/flytyingbug.com/html/library/XenForo/Application.php(778): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /nfs/c07/h02/mnt/xxxxxx/domains/flytyingbug.com/html/library/XenForo/Application.php(808): XenForo_Application->lazyLoad('db', NULL)
#5 /nfs/c07/h02/mnt/xxxxxx/domains/flytyingbug.com/html/library/XenForo/Application.php(1057): XenForo_Application::get('db')
#6 /nfs/c07/h02/mnt/xxxxxx/domains/flytyingbug.com/html/library/XenForo/Model.php(161): XenForo_Application::getDb()
#7 /nfs/c07/h02/mnt/xxxxxx/domains/flytyingbug.com/html/library/XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php(138): XenForo_Model->_getDb()
#8 /nfs/c07/h02/mnt/xxxxxx/domains/flytyingbug.com/html/library/XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php(97): XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->_getMultiFromDb(Array)
#9 /nfs/c07/h02/mnt/xxxxxx/domains/flytyingbug.com/html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php(134): XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->getMulti(Array)
#10 /nfs/c07/h02/mnt/xxxxxx/domains/flytyingbug.com/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(125): XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData()
#11 /nfs/c07/h02/mnt/xxxxxx/domains/flytyingbug.com/html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(53) "http://www.flytyingbug.com/conversations/danny.0000/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

After a quick google search some pages mention that error 0, with the msg you got, mentions that the connection through the proxy has been lost.

For example.

if you have a few master servers and a few slave servers, that one might have gotten disconnected when called for, resulting in this error.

It's the only knowledge i have at this point, it might as well be something completely different, i can't trace it back based on that error.

best of luck. i am sure someone else knows better

Basically your web server (running PHP) is losing connection to your MySQL server while still connecting. If they're on separate servers, this may indicate network issues. If they're on the same server, this may indicate server issues. You'd need to contact your host.

Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do from within PHP/Apache.

Top Bottom