• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Site design and more

I'm looking for someone that can help me with creating a website utilizing XenForo but I need it to do the following things, and I'll try to explain why the feature would be important as best I can:

1. A user creates a primary account with Xenforo. Once logged in they peruse our information and from there create a 'character'. Once said character is approved by appropriate admins said admin will create a sub-account with that character names. There should be a drop down menu somewhere that allows the user to 'switch profiles' between their primary and any of their sub-accounts.
  2. A page with a form that allows users to create characters as mentioned above. The finished form once submitted should open a thread in either a private forum or password protected forum viewable by administrators only. Note: ideally it would be great to allow forum threads viewable by only the thread author (in this case, the form submitter) and moderators.
  3. Integration with Ajax Chat that allows a user to login with either their primary account or one of their sub-accounts and have the selected profile be accessible from inside of the chat. (eg: you click the name of the user inside the chat and a pop up window brings up their profile in XF)
  4. A design that is minimal, professional but still 'dark'. 8wayrun's website is almost exactly what I'm looking for and while I understand it's the portal ... I cannot figure it out. I'd also like to have footer links at the bottom the way *******'s Hydrogene theme does.
I'm willing to pay for whatever add-ons and for the help in putting it all together if anyone is interested.

Regarding 8wayrun hes running a modified version of Core, which we have a dark version now that comes free with the purchase of Core. You can find it in my resources if you'd like.

Should note too our framework gives you a little "advanced footer" like that as well.

Best of luck on everything.