XF 2.1 Single forum backup

Not really - all of the tables are interconnected.

A backup typically needs to be the entire database.
Ok! So it wouldn't even be possible to re-enter a forum after making a full backup right? (I have the backup on Sucuri and I have seen that there are many different single files inside the backup. But I don't know if it is possible to do what I ask).

I imagine that all messages from all forums are in one table in the database and then linked to the proper forum, with forums stored in another table sort of thing. Just thinking from a relational database standpoint. It is not like there's a table/file per forum, in other words.

Maybe I explained myself wrong: I intend to make a backup (or a full backup restore) of a single single node (single "forum" here in Italy). I ask because I have a node (forum) that could annoy Google's policy. I would therefore like to try to delete it and then restore it if necessary.

Maybe I explained myself wrong: I intend to make a backup (or a full backup restore) of a single single node (single "forum" here in Italy). I ask because I have a node (forum) that could annoy Google's policy. I would therefore like to try to delete it and then restore it if necessary.
Make it invisible to the public(it includes Google)

Top Bottom