Simplicity [Deleted]

DEZero

DEZero submitted a new resource:

Simplicity - Simple and Clean Style

Simplicity is a creative but simple design.

• All colors can be changed via the Color Palette.
  • Logo PSD file has been included
  • Compatible with XenForo 1.2 and 1.3
Style has been tested with the following:
  • Xenporta
  • Taigachat
  • XenAtendo
  • XenMedio
  • [ICE] Streams
You will be allowed to remove the branding for a price of $15 USD. (Please send private message)

*Do not redistribute, do...

Read more about this resource...

For those wondering what it may look like if you decide to change this to a grey instead of a purple/pink here is an example:

Attachments

• alternate.webp
    alternate.webp
    51.9 KB · Views: 36
I was looking for a style for a forum I am opening soon and this is beautiful. Purchased already and when it is implemented I will be able to link back. :)

I was looking for a style for a forum I am opening soon and this is beautiful. Purchased already and when it is implemented I will be able to link back. :)
If you need any help with the style feel free to drop me a private message. Thank you for the purchase :)

For those wondering if the postbit can be change to have the user name and banners, etc. all you have to do is
go to:
style properties -> Message Layout -> user text block, in the Miscellaneous box delete the text.

do the same for Extra user info.

The majority is controlled via the color palettes, except for the gradients in the categories those are images, but it is fairly simple, I am always happy to help if you need it.

I will be working on a design for Simplicity V2 soon as this is probably my favorite of the ones we have, so keep a look out for that :D

EvokePixel.com will be down for a few days, server is being worked on. If you would like to make a purchase or need a download, please contact me here or via private message.

Top Bottom