Simplicity [Deleted]

Nulumia

whitesky submitted a new resource:

Simplicity - A beautiful, lightweight style with free slider and footer system

NTvAWRC.jpg

Simplicity for Xenforo 2 is here!

Simplicity is a, well — simple! — and beautiful style for anyone looking for a minimal forum appearance. Though easy on the eye and fast loading, Simplicity Pro also comes packed with amazing features and customization options!

Powerful Features

While simple at first glance, Simplicity Pro comes bundled with amazing features – including our free slideshow system, professional footer block...

Read more about this resource...

whitesky updated Simplicity with a new update entry:

NulumiaBase Upgrade, Xenforo 2.0.2 version and bugfixes

February 8th, 2018 | Theme Version 1.0.1

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:
https://demo.nulumia.com/xf2/index.php?misc/style&style_id=5

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

Overview

This update covers numerous bug-fixes, enhancements, and upgrade to Xenforo 2.0.2 version.

O: I purchased Simplicity already for Xenforo 1. Do I need to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello :)

Trying to customize a bit this really superior theme, but seems that I don't know well the template sections. Have stacked in Header section (Logo row):
  1. I want to center align the logo (I'll add an image logo there)
  2. I want to make the background transparent.
https://www.turkika.com/
As you can see I was able to customize footer section alone :)

Thank you !
Chris

Hi there Chris, no problem to help!

So I haven't added a center logo option to Simplicity yet as I'm finishing integrating this into all my styles to make sure it's a solid universal fix. But for now, you can add this to extra.less:
Code:
.p-header-logo {
    text-align: center;
    margin: auto;
}

For the background, you'd goto:
Style Properties -> Header & navigation -> Header/logo row inner content -> extra CSS/LESS field, you should remove the background: linear-gradient.. entry. It may be necessary to add "transparent" to the background-color field if it falls back to a default XF color, but I don't think this is the case.

I have many new features in the incoming Simplicity patch, and should be able to add the automatic logo center option.

Real mobile test is here all other are fake https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly

Thank you :) I know that most, if not all, of those sites are testing sites using iframes, but they've an advantage because you can navigate and test all pages. Google (unless if I'm missing something), just confirms if a website is mobile friendly or not and shows a screenshot. No way to test it in real.

PS: And yes, I don't have a smartphone :)

The version for xF1x has the same features as this version (including the new color schema)?
Seems that I must go back to xF1. Many important to me plugins are not available for xF2 and seems that some will never be available.

Thank you

NulumiaBase Upgrade, Xenforo Update, New Features & Bugfixes

August 6th, 2018 | Theme Version 1.0.9

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:
https://demo.nulumia.com/xf2/index.php?misc/style&style_id=5

Overview

This is a major release bringing Simplicity up to the latest NulumiaBase framework, bringing in tons of new features and a new preset! Simplicity now is...

Hello
I would like to ask if we can link some thing to the images/ icons under narvigation bar ? Or can those images pull threads from the forums?

Hi, I understand you probably don't support 2.1x beta, but I wonder if you could tell me offhand what might be causing these javascript errors right out of the box?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 10.35.34 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 10.35.34 AM.webp
    46.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 10.35.58 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 10.35.58 AM.webp
    91.5 KB · Views: 3
Hi there @deanna,
Thanks for bringing that to attention -- yes right now Simplicity is being ported to XF2.1 and should be live within a few days. Can I confirm you're running on the beta 2.1 installation?

Those errors look to be based on native or addon related functions of Xenforo - the only JS errors from Simplicity theme would be related to the theme-functions.js file, which look to be loading fine in the console. Could you check if you find those errors in any other theme?

Sorry @vplusasia as I didn't get an alert for this post :-(, right now as the Featured Widgets module is written in Style Properties / Templates only, it can't dynamically pull content. I would have to convert into an addon for this -- but I am considering doing so as there's been a fair amount of requests.

I'd actually recommend [XD]'s Slider here:

It's a new 2.1 compatible version of his older unmaintained addon, which I've used and works extremely well :-)

Thanks for the quick reply! I'll just wait for your 2.1 update. I have made all kinds of little hacks in there that could be to blame.

Quick update -- I was aiming to have the 2.1 beta theme up this afternoon, may have to push back to tomorrow morning to iron out a few bugs, particularly on mobile. This will be a much fresher and cleaner look than the 2.0.x editions so I've very excited to release it :-)

Thanks for the quick reply! I'll just wait for your 2.1 update. I have made all kinds of little hacks in there that could be to blame.
No problem, yes I'd recommend running the new XF2.1 theme in a fresh/blank state and then making new customizations, as there's a lot of changes since the 2.0.x version.

There's also much easier color palette, hooks system, and fields to insert head/footer scripts such as Javascript inserts, css imports, etc.

Xenforo 2.1.0b Beta Theme Release

January 12th, 2019 | Theme Version 1.1.0b

Overview

This release includes the new beta theme which is compatible with XF2.1.0b. In the XML folder, you will now find an XF2.0 and XF2.1 folder containing the appropriate files.

** IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ **

Regarding the new beta theme:

• This is a template-merge release only...

Major NulumiaBase Upgrade, Xenforo 2.1.1 Update, New Features

March 22nd, 2019 | Theme Version 1.1.2

Overview

This is a major new release and brings Source Theme to full compatibility with XF 2.1 Official. Further, this update represents roughly 3-4 patches worth of changes which I have been prepping since XF 2.0.10.

Roughly 70-80% of my theme framework has been rewritten and tweaked, not only tightly...

Hey,

the description says "Powerful Features ... sticky sidebar". Where can I activate this feature, because my sidebare doesn't scroll down and is not sticked to the side. If I scroll down a big thread my left side is complete empty. I just found a "Hide Sidebar" - option.

Hey,

the description says "Powerful Features ... sticky sidebar". Where can I activate this feature, because my sidebare doesn't scroll down and is not sticked to the side. If I scroll down a big thread my left side is complete empty. I just found a "Hide Sidebar" - option.
Hi PaintSplasher, my apologies as this was a left over feature from the previous XF1.5.21 version which had the sticky sidebar - I will edit the description to correct this.
The feature wasn't initially added to the XF2.x theme due to conflicts with the way Xenforo handles sticky elements - however this is in progress and I'm planning to roll out new sticky features (staff bar, top bar, sidebar and a new side positioned user menu) in the next updates.

Top Bottom