Implemented Simple thing?

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Can't be hidden per say in the member list... however the superadmin account can be any account, so if its currently set as user id 1, just re-create it with a different name / id and assign that as the superadmin.

The only way they would know then is if they can access your config file... which if they can, you have bigger problems to worry about :)

Can't be hidden per say in the member list... however the superadmin account can be any account, so if its currently set as user id 1, just re-create it with a different name / id and assign that as the superadmin.

The only way they would know then is if they can access your config file... which if they can, you have bigger problems to worry about :)
Yep, but what I would like is to be able to log on and it not show anywhere that the members could see. I have it set so that the Staff Online doesn't show up, but you still end up listed. It's not so much for security as to prevent pestering if you are trying to do something that takes you being logged in. Thanks to a screwup with the system on my conversion, I have created another user (and it now has SuperAdmin setting, so my position 1 is just a plain old global moderator.

WTF i so confused lol

Probably.. typed that while I was in the midst of getting my SFTP, postfix and munin installed/configured on the VPS... kept getting pestered by some one of the users because he saw I was online (but not active). I'm going to try the "Show Online Status" and see if that removes me from the list of showing in the members online now.

I'm going to try the "Show Online Status" and see if that removes me from the list of showing in the members online now.
It does. (Note that there is a moderator-level permission that allows you to see when invisible people are online.)

Top Bottom