Resource icon

Simple Refer 1.0.1

No permission to download

Liam W

in memoriam 1998-2020
Liam W submitted a new resource:

Simple Refer - A simple referral system.

This is a 'simple' referral system.

By simple, I mean it allows users' to specify a referrer and have users' that a user referred listed on a page.

A referral link based on username is displayed in a users' personal details edit page, and a referrer field is present on the registration form.

This add-on is live at XF Liam for testing - this is my referral URL: https://xf-liam.com/register/?ref=Liam+W (in plain tags to stop auto-link).

This add-on contains a small branding...

Read more about this resource...

Hey Liam, I'm really eager to get this add-on functioning on my site. I'm sure it's just something I'm overlooking, but I can't find where to configure the options for this add-on. Maybe there aren't any options since it is "simple" and I simply just install it and it works. If so, then something is wrong because I've checked by logging out and attempting to sign up, nothing. I went to my profile and looked in my user info area where join date, post count, trophy points are...nothing. Any ideas?

Question: Is there an option to enter a referral when registering to the site using Facebook to populate the info? I had someone join yesterday, but he says he did not see the option to enter my username.

Question: Is there an option to enter a referral when registering to the site using Facebook to populate the info? I had someone join yesterday, but he says he did not see the option to enter my username.

Ah, forgot about them. I'll add in the template modification & overrides.

Liam

I can't seem to get this working. It installed okay, but nothing about referrals are appearing on user profiles (other than the referral link in Personal Settings), and there are no settings to change @Liam W

@Liam W Does this still work? I have installed and tested, but there are no records of who has referred who anywhere. Not in the ACP, user profiles, or member lists. Any help would be much appreciated as I would really like some sort of way to keep track of referrals on my board. Thanks.

@Liam W Does this still work? I have installed and tested, but there are no records of who has referred who anywhere. Not in the ACP, user profiles, or member lists. Any help would be much appreciated as I would really like some sort of way to keep track of referrals on my board. Thanks.

Have you set the relevant permissions?

Liam

Top Bottom