1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Simple Refer 1.0.1

A simple referral system.

1. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

Liam W submitted a new resource:

Simple Refer - A simple referral system.

Read more about this resource...

2. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

3. Skisma

Skisma Member

Hey Liam, I'm really eager to get this add-on functioning on my site. I'm sure it's just something I'm overlooking, but I can't find where to configure the options for this add-on. Maybe there aren't any options since it is "simple" and I simply just install it and it works. If so, then something is wrong because I've checked by logging out and attempting to sign up, nothing. I went to my profile and looked in my user info area where join date, post count, trophy points are...nothing. Any ideas?

4. Betclever

Betclever Active Member

@Liam W

Thanks for the add-on but it doesn't work on Xenforo 1.52
    Tried everything, I can't find back the referred user...

5. dethfire

dethfire Well-Known Member

Is there a way to see a whole list or do I have to click on my members to see referrals?

Glockie likes this.
  6. Brad P

Brad P Active Member

Question: Is there an option to enter a referral when registering to the site using Facebook to populate the info? I had someone join yesterday, but he says he did not see the option to enter my username.

7. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

Ah, forgot about them. I'll add in the template modification & overrides.

Liam

8. Brad P

Brad P Active Member

has this been updated mate?

9. triforceguy1

triforceguy1 Member

I can't seem to get this working. It installed okay, but nothing about referrals are appearing on user profiles (other than the referral link in Personal Settings), and there are no settings to change @Liam W

10. Tristan10

Tristan10 Member

@Liam W Does this still work? I have installed and tested, but there are no records of who has referred who anywhere. Not in the ACP, user profiles, or member lists. Any help would be much appreciated as I would really like some sort of way to keep track of referrals on my board. Thanks.

11. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

Have you set the relevant permissions?

Liam

12. Tristan10

Tristan10 Member

I just found them. Sorry! :whistle: