Simple no avatar set

Simple no avatar set 1.2

No permission to download
avatar_female_l.webp Your original

Simply save as png-8 and that is with PS cs6 beta and I wouldn't consider photoshop a good png optimizing solution. I'm quite confident with better solutions optimising them from the one I optimised can be crunch down further still and retain quality.

What do you use as a good optimizing solution for png?

I use Adobe Fireworks. It allows you to rebuild the image and giving you additional info on the amount of colours used in that image so your able to select the colour amount for extra efficiency. I'm sure there's better optimisers out there but that's what I use.

Ps. The screenshot in your release post is broken and no longer available ShadyX.

I use Adobe Fireworks. It allows you to rebuild the image and giving you additional info on the amount of colours used in that image so your able to select the colour amount for extra efficiency. I'm sure there's better optimisers out there but that's what I use.

Ps. The screenshot in your release post is broken and no longer available ShadyX.
My friend uses that. Interesting.

View attachment 27857 Your original

View attachment 27858 png8

Simply save as png-8 and that is with PS cs6 beta and I wouldn't consider photoshop a good png optimizing solution. I'm quite confident with better solutions optimising them from the one I optimised can be crunch down further still and retain quality.
I had to re-upload and was revisiting this thread.....

You could most likely compress them better than I, cause I don't have such programs. I'm using Ubuntu at the moment. GIMP

Don't suppose you want to share the cut down size pack would you Shelley?

Sorry, it's not my work to touch or distribute. I have a rule that I will never touch others works out of respect for the author. I'm sure though the OP will release optimized variants of this release.

Sorry, it's not my work to touch or distribute. I have a rule that I will never touch others works out of respect for the author. I'm sure though the OP will release optimized variants of this release.
Understand completely...and thanks Shelley!

Top Bottom