Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

Ya my website was having Technical Difficulties and a user tried to submit and i only allow 3, It submitted 3 times but only posted it once for him and a few other users :( So instead of completely remaking the entire Form It would be much easer to be able to clear how many time they submitted it.

Edit: If you saw the part about the sidebar I was being dumb Wrong Post :P

Ya my website was having Technical Difficulties and a user tried to submit and i only allow 3, It submitted 3 times but only posted it once for him and a few other users :( So instead of completely remaking the entire Form It would be much easer to be able to clear how many time they submitted it.

Edit: If you saw the part about the sidebar I was being dumb Wrong Post :p
In 1.1.0 there is a feature to manage the responses that are submitted to a form. If a user incorrectly submits a response, you can go in and delete the response from the database. If you are allowing 1 response to a form, that would reset them back to 0 responses. Keep in mind that it will not delete threads/emails/conversations/posts, you would have to manually delete those.

Something I'd like to see is a limit on how many times you can submit a response for a specified time period (such as 24 hours, 48 hours, etc,) per user and/or usergroup. Part of the reason I bought this was to use it for a gameplay capturing service in which guests and members would be able to submit a gameplay to be captured, so having the ability to set limits on how many times a form can be submitted in whatever time period on even a per-usergroup basis would be very helpful to make it fair game for everyone.

I was wanting to make a new contact us page where if you have a drop down menu with different options and what you choose send email to different email addresses based on what you choose.

I was wanting to make a new contact us page where if you have a drop down menu with different options and what you choose send email to different email addresses based on what you choose.
This can already be done, but you have to be creative. Create a new field (drop down I am assuming), and for your options, have the value be the e-mail address and text be whatever you want to be displayed. Then, in the Destination Options, for the recipient e-mail address, choose to use your field's value.

Simple Forms 1.1.0 has been released! Please view the new features and bug fixes below:
  • New Feature: Import/Export Forms
  • New Feature: WYSIWYG Editor Field
  • New Feature: Manage Form Responses
  • New Feature: Hide Empty Fields
  • New Feature: Updated Default Template Look
  • New Feature: Default Value for Fields
  • New Feature: Minimum Length Requirement
  • New Feature: Redirect Users to Created Post/Thread
  • New Feature: Attachments
  • New Feature: Multiple Recipients in Email Destination
  • Bug Fix: Maximum Responses
  • Bug Fix: Special Characters Converted to HTML
  • Bug Fix: Remove Permissions on Uninstall

Is it possible to 'embed' certain forms elsewhere in XF? I'd imagine params might be an issue, but I would like to embed a 'create thread' form in a template so users can fill out the information then and there, rather than navigating to the actual forms navtab / page.

Wouldn't have to be possible in the core, but if it were possible via my own edit of some sort, I'd consider a purchase since that would prove rather useful for my situation.

Just curious if anyone knows, thanks.

What do you mean by "Destinations Plus" ? :)
"Destinations Plus" are our additional destinations that are available in the paid version of the add-on. In the free version you get two destinations, saving in the database and e-mailing. In the paid version, you get additional destinations (aka Destinations Plus) such as a new thread, a post, and a conversation.

Just a note. There is a current bug where when adding a field it is not requiring the Field ID. Please note that this is a required field. If you do not fill out this field, it will be rendered pretty much useless.

We will be fixing this bug in the upcoming version.

Just a note. There is a current bug where when adding a field it is not requiring the Field ID. Please note that this is a required field. If you do not fill out this field, it will be rendered pretty much useless.

We will be fixing this bug in the upcoming version.

Any time line ?

Simple Forms 1.1.0 has been released! Please view the new features and bug fixes below:
  • New Feature: Attachments

How would one allow get to this option to allow his users to upload an attachment? Do not see it in the New Form Field.

How would one allow get to this option to allow his users to upload an attachment? Do not see it in the New Form Field.
It's under the destination section. You can enable it per destination, it's a checkbox that says "Enable Attachments".

Top Bottom