Signature options

SCTechMan

Is there somewhere I can read about the various signature options. One specific question I have is can you enable signatures for mobile? We run a few very small ads in our signatures in our current software and we would like to continue that.

There are no mobile or desktop specific options.

The software utilises responsive design, which adjusts the layout based on the browser width.
You are able to customise that to suit your needs.

There are no mobile or desktop specific options.

The software utilises responsive design, which adjusts the layout based on the browser width.
You are able to customise that to suit your needs.
Just so I understand, you would be able to make the necessary adjustments to see the signatures? For example in your reply I can obviously see your signature on my computer but not my smartphone.

Hi Brogan, Sorry to bring this back up however I have been trying to get my help desk to assist in editing the default CSS or override it to show the signature on narrow width screens so it will show on mobile devices however they do not understand what I am asking them to do.
Do you have any other way or more information that I can share with them in an effort to help them understand how to help me?

Thank you, Caryn

Top Bottom