• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Signature Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheepCow

Hi,

This small add-on allows users to have their signature displayed only once per page of a thread or once per-thread. All subsequent messages from the user will have the signature hidden.

20th March 2011 - Version 1.2.0
  • FIXED: Signatures were always being displayed when a new reply was added until the page was refreshed.
  • ADDED: New option to choose if signatures should be displayed once per-page or once per-thread.

Attachments

Wow.. i just came online looking for something like this and here it is. Good work :)

Edit: Tested and working OK.

Thanks!

Installed. My members were complaining about the repeated long signatures. This came just right when it was needed.

It is nice only 1 thing...when I post something it shows my signature(more than once if I posted on the same page) until I refresh...not a huge thing just somewhat of an inconsistency.

I upgraded to Version 1.1.0 and it stopped working, don't know what I did wrong.. I just uploaded all files and upgraded using XML file.

Aha, I've missed a trick.

As a workaround, uninstall the addon, delete the "SigOnce" directory on your server, then follow the instructions. The ViewPublic folder isn't needed any more, v1.1.0 extends the Post model only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom