Signature links

Spartan

Can I disallow signature links for all users? I found a couple of posts about this topic, but they were asking for the ability to allow links after a certain number of posts. I want to block links, period.

I have not upgraded yet, if that matters.

You can, however, disallow members from editing their signature with 1.1+, ;)

Admin Control Panel -> Users -> Permissions -> UserGroup Permissions -> Select UserGroup -> General Permissions -> Edit Signature -> Never -> Save

When members attempt to edit their signature using the URL path "/account/signature", they'll see a no-permission page.
I think the "edit sig link" will automatically be removed from the navigation menu drop-down, ;)

You can manually remove the contents of members' signature Via the administration panel if you're still seeing 'em in posts, :coffee:

Can I disallow signature links for all users? I found a couple of posts about this topic, but they were asking for the ability to allow links after a certain number of posts. I want to block links, period.

I have not upgraded yet, if that matters.

You can use my mod here to allow/disallow groups from posting links in posts/pm and signatures. No post count restriction. But it is a paid mod though.

http://www.forumservices.eu/index.php?threads/extra-spam-protection-group-link-restriction.39/

Top Bottom