1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Signature links

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Temery, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Temery

Temery Active Member

Can I disallow signature links for all users? I found a couple of posts about this topic, but they were asking for the ability to allow links after a certain number of posts. I want to block links, period.

I have not upgraded yet, if that matters.
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

There are no options or permissions related to signature content currently.
  3. M@rc

M@rc Well-Known Member

You can, however, disallow members from editing their signature with 1.1+, ;)

Admin Control Panel -> Users -> Permissions -> UserGroup Permissions -> Select UserGroup -> General Permissions -> Edit Signature -> Never -> Save

When members attempt to edit their signature using the URL path "/account/signature", they'll see a no-permission page.
    I think the "edit sig link" will automatically be removed from the navigation menu drop-down, ;)

You can manually remove the contents of members' signature Via the administration panel if you're still seeing 'em in posts, :coffee:
  4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

That permission has been present since 1.0 ;)
  5. borbole

borbole Well-Known Member

You can use my mod here to allow/disallow groups from posting links in posts/pm and signatures. No post count restriction. But it is a paid mod though.