Signature delete

It's permission based... but if they already have them, removing that permission does not remove the signature. You would have to find an add-on that does that, or go through and manually edit each user. You will also need to make sure that any groups those users are members of do not have the signature permission set if you don't want them to create signatures.
Newly registered users on my site have this... they cannot create signatures... but I run a promotion that after a certain number of posts, it adds them to a group that allows them to.

1692594650132.png

There are two paid add-ons that appear to be able to do that.. but one I don't tend to recommend for personal reasons (and no, I won't discuss even in convo why).
The other one is

@vicking

It's permission based... but if they already have them, removing that permission does not remove the signature.

Disabling signatures in permissions is one step to prevent their usage. A template edit would remove the display of signatures if they already exist.

Untested, but it works in the browser inspector. This would be used in the extra.less template.

CSS:
.message-signature { display: none; }

Top Bottom