XF 1.5 Sidebar render order

SmauG

Hello,

There's any way to change the render order of the whole sidebar? What about just it blocks?

I'm fine with desktop view, but i've did some custom modules on the sidebar what i'd like to see on top on my mobile view. Instead of that, they're at the bottom cause it renders after main content. Honestly, i'd be fine just rendering at top 2 out of 4 blocks it has, though i'm not sure if that would be possible.

You just need to edit the forum_list template to set the order of various elements/blocks.

If you have custom blocks added via template modifications, you will need to change the find/replace text and/or the execution order.

Thanks Brogan, got it.

What about widget framework widgets? If they're hooked to a template on the sidebar, lowering it executing order doesn't alter it order on the whole site (just on the widget list). Altering execution time of the WF hooks on the event listener doens't seem to work neither.

Thanks, but isn't exactly what i need. I'm trying to change render order to get sidebar (or widget framework widgets, as i've injected few on the sidebar) over main content on mobile version.

By default my sidebar (with template blocks and some custom blocks done as widgets) appears on the right, on the sidebar, on desktop view. When you switch to mobile one, as they are on the sidebar, are rendered at last, so are shown at the bottom of the page. I'm trying to get those widgets (or whole sidebar) shown at the very top of the page (under menu) on the mobile.

Top Bottom