• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.5 shows me error when I install xf2 in parallel

Tealk

Active member
#1
Hallo,

I get this error since today, if i backup files and database i get still the same error. Can Anyone say me a way to fix it?
Code:
An exception occurred: Undefined index: route_class in /library/XenForo/Link.php on line 510

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Link.php at line 510
XenForo_Link::getPrefixHandlerClassName() in XenForo/Route/Prefix.php at line 54
XenForo_Route_Prefix->match() in XenForo/Router.php at line 72
XenForo_Router->match() in XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php at line 107
XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->route() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 289
XenForo_FrontController->route() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 130
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /index.php at line 13
//Edit
has resolved itself after some time
 
Last edited:

Tealk

Active member
#2
I have install XF2 at the same Webspace but different folder and db, and now my XF1 show me a error again:
Is it possible that there is a conflict because the first error i also get at a XF2 installation.

Code:
Error Info
Class name must be a valid object or a string - library/XenForo/Model/Node.php:521

Stack Trace
#0 /library/XenForo/Model/Node.php(769): XenForo_Model_Node->getNodeHandlersForNodeTypes(Array)
#1 /library/XenForo/Model/Node.php(745): XenForo_Model_Node->getNodeListDisplayData(Array, 0, 0, Array)
#2 /library/SV/OptimizedListQueries/XenForo/Model/Node.php(43): XenForo_Model_Node->getNodeDataForListDisplay(false, 0, NULL)
#3 /library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(129): SV_OptimizedListQueries_XenForo_Model_Node->getNodeDataForListDisplay(false, 0)
#4 /library/ThemeHouse/IgnoreMore/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(12): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#5 /library/Andy/Calendar/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(12): ThemeHouse_IgnoreMore_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#6 /library/Audentio/DonationManager/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(7): Andy_Calendar_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#7 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Audentio_DonationManager_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#8 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Request State
Array
(
    [url] => https://anzahcraft.de/
    [_GET] => Array
        (
        )

    [_POST] => Array
        (
        )

)
 

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
#3
It's possible for things like this to happen if you're using a cache that doesn't have distinct prefixes per site. If you're using a cache on either site, I'd recommend disabling it.
 

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
#5
If you're using a cache in XF2, I'd recommend disabling it at least as a test.

The only other thing I can think of would be if the config.php file isn't pointing at different databases, though I'm sure that'd trigger all sorts of other errors.