XF 2.1 Showing the last page of posts instead of the first page

tribedude

Since we upgraded a member pointed out that before the updates, all the posts came up most recent to oldest. Now it’s the opposite.

"I’ve looked around and can’t seem to find how to switch it. I’m presently having to scroll through the initial thread pages to get to the navigation arrows at the bottom."

I know their must be a switch somewhere to control this somewhere....

I think he means when you click on a thread link it opens a page that starts at page 1 rather than the last page in the thread. So the people are now having to do extra clicks just to get to the last page of the thread.

Oh maybe since the version upgrade it now thinks everyone's posts are unread and thus directing users to the first page of the threads. Is this what could be happening?

We are still trying to sort this out. Can somebody help? Since the upgrade, when a user clicks on a bolded thread title (or even an unbolded one) on our forum, the very first page of the thread loads up and not the last page containing the most recent post in the thread.

This now necessitates our users doing an enormous amount of clicking, just to get to the first unread post in the thread.

What can we do to get the most recent page and post to load when the user clicks the thread title instead of the oldest post in the thread?

Top Bottom