Resource icon

Showcase Widgets for XenPorta 2 1.0.0

No permission to download

Naz

XenForo developer
Staff member
NixFifty submitted a new resource:

Showcase Widgets for XenPorta 2 - Assorted range of Showcase widgets ported to XenPorta 2.

Assorted range of Showcase widgets ported from the Widget Framework to XenPorta 2.

Included Widgets:
  • Featured Items
  • Image Gallery
  • Most Liked Items
  • Most Popular Items
  • Most Recent Comments
  • Most Recent Items
  • Most Reviewed Items
  • Recent Images Gallery
  • Recent User Reviews
  • Tabbed Items
  • Top Rated Items
Installation:
  1. Ensure you meet the requirements of this widget collection and have both XenPorta 2 and Showcase installed....

Read more about this resource...

I am having issues with images stacking horizontal instead of vertical with the recent uploads. Also, anyway to get a sliding jquerish recent uploads widget?

Hello there!
when trying to install addon of the included xml files, xenforo says that that's not a valid xml addon file!
maybe it needs an update to the last xf version? i'm using 1.4.5 !
Thank you !

Hello there!
when trying to install addon of the included xml files, xenforo says that that's not a valid xml addon file!
maybe it needs an update to the last xf version? i'm using 1.4.5 !
Thank you !
Hi.

These aren't in the form of XenForo add-ons, per se. They are 'widgets' for XenPorta 2. The installation instructions below explain how to go about installing them. If you need further help, let me know and I can walk you through it.

Installation:
  1. Ensure you meet the requirements of this widget collection and have both XenPorta 2 and Showcase installed.
  2. Extract the contents of the .zip file attached to this resource.
  3. Upload the contents of the 'upload' folder to your root XenForo directory.
  4. Install the provided .xml files through the XenForo Admin Control Panel and in the XenPorta 2 Installed Widgets area. You do not need to install all the provided widgets, only the ones you would like.

Hi.

These aren't in the form of XenForo add-ons, per se. They are 'widgets' for XenPorta 2. The installation instructions below explain how to go about installing them. If you need further help, let me know and I can walk you through it.

when i tried to install as xp2 widget it told me to install before as addon, maybe I did something wrong and I'll try again :) thank you

when i tried to install as xp2 widget it told me to install before as addon, maybe I did something wrong and I'll try again :) thank you
Do you have Showcase installed? That's the only check I remember adding in.

Top Bottom