Resource icon

Showcase Widgets for XenPorta 2 1.0.0

No permission to download
@NixFifty

When I set Rounded Avatars in the custom style I get also rounded showcase pictures is it possible to set it to squares.
View attachment 97680
My apologies, I didn't mean to ignore your post. Must've not noticed it. Do you still need assistance for this?
I just have xenporta 2.
I figured as much. To use these widgets, you need XenPorta 2 and Showcase by Bob. You can find its resource page and purchasing instructions here: https://xenforo.com/community/resou...gement-system-guides-garage-reviews-etc.1208/
Good idea.

Very Good idea.
Good idea, yes. On the list of things to get round to though since I have a lot of personal stuff going on and during the little time that I have, my focus is currently on my other projects that have experienced delays (e.g. XenTrader atm). I do intend to get round to making widgets for more add-ons once my schedule frees up.

Tested this briefly with the recently released XenPorta 1.0.8 update. Everything seems to be working gravy. Any issues, feel free to leave a message and I'll check it out.

Gonna install this tonight... One question: Does this widgets allow us to list the items in Article view (like in SC)?
@NixFifty

The widgets here seem to be designed mostly for sidebar use. Is there any chance of getting the same widgets for use in main area... for instance a widget to show items just like in SC index page.. this article view or grid view..

Screen Shot 2015-04-17 at 6.27.18 PM.webp

or 3 SC items in Grid view
Screen Shot 2015-04-17 at 6.31.58 PM.webp

If we can have the same SC views option in the form of XP widgets.. that'd be awesome.

@NixFifty

The widgets here seem to be designed mostly for sidebar use. Is there any chance of getting the same widgets for use in main area... for instance a widget to show items just like in SC index page.. this article view or grid view..

View attachment 104005

View attachment 104006

If we can have the same SC views option in the form of XP widgets.. that'd be awesome.
Yeah, I hear you. I'm currently super busy with some things outside of the Internet and also a few other projects but once I finish them, I can definitely look in to making these widgets prettier when they're on the sidebar and when they're not.

Can this also work in Xenporta 1?
Download one of the older versions of Showcase (2.2.0 series) and in the zip file are XenPorta Blocks. They SHOULD still work. If not, just shoot me an inbox and I can help you out this upcoming weekend. Do NOT upload the Showcase files, there are 2 seperate directories in the zip file (one for SC and the other for XenPorta stuff).

Last edited:
Download one of the older versions of Showcase (2.3.0 series) and in the zip file are XenPorta Blocks. They SHOULD still work. If not, just shoot me an inbox and I can help you out this upcoming weekend. Do NOT upload the Showcase files, there are 2 seperate directories in the zip file (one for SC and the other for XenPorta stuff).
Wow! Really an extensive support! Thanks a lot Bob! ;)

@NixFifty

View attachment 104005

View attachment 104006

Bumping an old thread. :p Thanks for these widgets, they seem to work fine on the latest versions of Xenporta 2 and Showcase, but I would love the above suggestion of formatting the widgets for display in the main area. ;) Thanks.

Hi, on the Featured Items widget, how do I change the size of the image that is shown on Xenporta 2? Thanks.

Can the "Most Recent Comments" widget be customized to just ONE Node?

We are a gaming guild website, as we use the same website for 4 different games, each with their own main node/category.

Top Bottom