Show Us your XF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somemore feedback would be great

Awesome design! :)

The only thing that hurts my eyes is the direction of the shadows. It's a personal preference, but I like them on the other side, especially with the main content being on the left. With this direction, it looks to me like the focus of the page is its right side (you have the lightsource there).

Very interesting site. Colors are great and the site runs fast. The cakes that one of your members makes look really good. Quite a talent.
Ha thanks thats my wife so as you can guess am well fed lol :D
plus she makes them for quite alot of people thats only a few from her collection

Awesome design! :)

The only thing that hurts my eyes is the direction of the shadows. It's a personal preference, but I like them on the other side, especially with the main content being on the left. With this direction, it looks to me like the focus of the page is its right side (you have the lightsource there).

Ha i see nice thinking thanks ill have alook at that cheers
Edit = there your right looks better thanks :D

http://bipolar-forums.com/
A forum for those with bipolar disorder, or who have been affected by bipolar disorder, like friends and family. It was easy to set up and the styles are so easy to do, it really is a joy to work with XenForo. We are looking forward to building on content and articles and building up the community and putting in the finishing touches :D

Remove mine on #52 Two Worlds, it's no longer active.

Anyone with Apple/Mobile related forum? I would like to join with those on XF software.

I LIKE it! The colors are great, the logo is fantastic. The overall "feel" is a good mix between professional and laid-back.
Good job!
Looks great! Agreeing with Peggy's comments on this one. Well done! :D

p.s. Get a favicon!
Simple and catchy :p Nice work on skin.

Thanks for the feedback - glad its going down well!
biggrin.png

Yes - gotta get the Fav Icon sorted out. Was also going to do some digging in the graphics section to see what magic Shelly has come up with for smilies!

I'm hoping I'll be able to release a few new modifications soon too as there are a few on my list that I'll be making for our site, and will make sure they get released for free here! One of which was the 'warning for old threads' which I released a couple of days ago!

More great forums listed! Good work everybody - some really stand out. It's clear quite some work is put into the designs sometimes to make it a personal and unique feel for their site.

http://bipolar-forums.com/
A forum for those with bipolar disorder, or who have been affected by bipolar disorder, like friends and family. It was easy to set up and the styles are so easy to do, it really is a joy to work with XenForo. We are looking forward to building on content and articles and building up the community and putting in the finishing touches :D
Good luck with your site. I was married to a bi-polar, and my nephew is bi-polar. I'm as intimately acquainted with the disorder as one can be short of having it.
My heart goes out to those who are afflicted with this disorder.

Good luck with your site. I was married to a bi-polar, and my nephew is bi-polar. I'm as intimately acquainted with the disorder as one can be short of having it.
My heart goes out to those who are afflicted with this disorder.

Thanks Peggy. Much appreciated :)

More great forums listed! Good work everybody - some really stand out. It's clear quite some work is put into the designs sometimes to make it a personal and unique feel for their site.
Even tho its a pain :D indeed tho there are some lovely site's been made!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom