Show Us your XF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even tho its a pain :D indeed tho there are some lovely site's been made!

Don't forget to only use HTML if needed, and use CSS where possible, and re-use CSS where it makes sense. And use EXTRA.css or include your custom templates - so upgrading the site is a lot easier.

XenFans for example was 50+ template edits during alpha, cut it in half almost during beta. It was 10 templates at rc1, and it's 3 customized templates now. And the extra.css was quite large, it's now half the size.

http://bipolar-forums.com/
A forum for those with bipolar disorder, or who have been affected by bipolar disorder, like friends and family. It was easy to set up and the styles are so easy to do, it really is a joy to work with XenForo. We are looking forward to building on content and articles and building up the community and putting in the finishing touches :D
Nice good job i like it

Don't forget to only use HTML if needed, and use CSS where possible, and re-use CSS where it makes sense. And use EXTRA.css or include your custom templates - so upgrading the site is a lot easier.

XenFans for example was 50+ template edits during alpha, cut it in half almost during beta. It was 10 templates at rc1, and it's 3 customized templates now. And the extra.css was quite large, it's now half the size.
My extra.css is getting big now might have to relook in there

Dodgeboard went live last week. We have over 1000 users and 100,000 posts. Critique me, I can take it.
Puleeaase change some of those colors darlin!

The header/logo area is great. The rest of the colors need to be changed to coordinate with those colors. Browns, maroons, dark reds, dark (not bright) yellows, even black.
Get rid of the blues, aquas and peaches, they don't fit at all.

Pull the look together and you're on a roll. ;)

Puleeaase change some of those colors darlin!

The header/logo area is great. The rest of the colors need to be changed to coordinate with those colors. Browns, maroons, dark reds, dark (not bright) yellows, even black.
Get rid of the blues, aquas and peaches, they don't fit at all.

Pull the look together and you're on a roll. ;)

Any Better?

Well we finally made the switch after I was able to pick up another license of xenForo. There was a short period of time where we ran both vb4 and xf side by side for people to try out but after switching hosts, the decision was made to jump in with both feet. There is still work to be done but the front page is set and will hopefully have a new logo thanks to Dragonfly to match that cool DXF style.

New xf site.

Well we finally made the switch after I was able to pick up another license of xenForo. There was a short period of time where we ran both vb4 and xf side by side for people to try out but after switching hosts, the decision was made to jump in with both feet. There is still work to be done but the front page is set and will hopefully have a new logo thanks to Dragonfly to match that cool DXF style.

New xf site.
Very nice Rob GJ
wavespin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom