Show Us your XF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we have had issues over the past year with vb4 and that hurt membership but it is returning.

Hey nice looking site Rob,
jamie.gif

You might want to request a new banner though ;) you can get a free name change to your site's name, just ask on my site :)

Hey nice looking site Rob,
jamie.gif

You might want to request a new banner though ;) you can get a free name change to your site's name, just ask on my site :)

Sweet, we are in the process of having members try out the xenforo vs the vb. I will get with you on the banner thing though. :)

Here is my site. I just attached an image as i am still working on it and dont want to post the URL until it completed. Its a website i run for a game on PS3. Its a gaming clan i belong too. Mafia Based. Dark. Took the default template and did it all with the style properties with some minor CSS edits that werent in the style properties. Kier and Mike did an awesome job with how easy it is to customize your styles.

Attachments

• lacosanostra.webp
    lacosanostra.webp
    65.3 KB · Views: 15
Here is my site. I just attached an image as i am still working on it and dont want to post the URL until it completed. Its a website i run for a game on PS3. Its a gaming clan i belong too. Mafia Based. Dark. Took the default template and did it all with the style properties with some minor CSS edits that werent in the style properties. Kier and Mike did an awesome job with how easy it is to customize your styles.

Wow.

I've been browsing the list to see what xenForo sites look like, and... to be honest, they all looked the same to me. The colors are different, the images are differemt, but overall you look at it and can tell it's xenForo. (The same with vbulletin, phpbb etc.)

Your site was the first where this was not my first impression. Okay, you can see it's xenForo, but that's not the dominant first-impression.

Great style!

I removed the Beatles question.
Nice. :D
It looks really nice. It would be nice if you could release that skin. I need a good looking dark theme for a gaming site. Especially one that is a marvel vs capcom site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom