Show Us your XF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's possible, perhaps you should make XenPorta disabled for visitors as well, since it'll probably show without any content to them, as Steven noted.
EDIT: No, wait; it's because of the double-sidebar issue--it looks like the top of the mod is pushed above the left sidebar.

Looks good, though--I like how the logo works well with the default theme. Well done! :D

I know what you mean by the top block of the portal is positioned over the top of the left sidebar. At first I wasnt impressed as I thought it would be centered, but, I like the staggered feel to that page now. It does keep the eyes moving since it is not the linear look that many sites have.

@Shelly
I really like that with the red in the bubbles. I'm showing that screenshot to my graphics guy to see what he thinks :)

@all
As for the site being down....leave it to HostDime datacenter to go down a few minutes after you launch pre-registration for a project lol. They had some sort of power issues or something but all should be resolved now.

Also glad to hear you like the slogan ;) It truly describes what BoxSelect is going to be ;)

Let me know if you want the images in that screenshot and I'll post them for you. Alternatively I released the psd for those icons in the xenforo graphic area so one of your graphic guys can make the alterations if you prefer them to make the necessary changes in colour.

Let me know if you want the images in that screenshot and I'll post them for you. Alternatively I released the psd for those icons in the xenforo graphic area so one of your graphic guys can make the alterations if you prefer them to make the necessary changes in colour.

If you could send me those red one's that would be great! I'll go track down the PSD as well.

I believe I'm now ready to post my link here:
http://www.voiceradio.us/ (now open!)
It's a forum for music discussion, based on the internet radio station that will be available very soon. :)
(p.s. Facebook link in sidebar does not go anywhere yet--still need to make the fan page and figure out if I can link it to the app page or not)

I believe I'm now ready to post my link here:
http://www.voiceradio.us/ (now open!)
It's a forum for music discussion, based on the internet radio station that will be available very soon. :)
(p.s. Facebook link in sidebar does not go anywhere yet--still need to make the fan page and figure out if I can link it to the app page or not)

Lookin good! I especially like the smileyface with the headphones :) Did you make that?

Also, trombones ftw ;)

Very nice looking site Trombone13!! I like the color and simple layout.
smile.png

You have put a lot of care and thought into the appearance. Well Done!

Thanks to both of you! :)

I think I can come up with something for your facebook/twitter icons kurt (whilst the same kind of design) but crispier and cleaner and without the borders if your still open to those two being changed? I'm not too sure about the 2 borders wrapping around the smiley image and the social icons.

I think I can come up with something for your facebook/twitter icons kurt (whilst the same kind of design) but crispier and cleaner and without the borders if your still open to those two being changed? I'm not too sure about the 2 borders wrapping around the smiley image and the social icons.
Go for it :)

Shelley you have a greatt talent there... Seems like a lot of threads i read, there you are helping out such a different feel over at these forums

We aaalll know. ;)

She's a talented girl, a barefooter, she helps people, she's cute, but ......taken. :( So, yeap, we all admire her. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom