Not planned Show property group descriptions in style property editor

Luxus

Style property groups have descriptions in the overview page:

sp.webp

I miss those descriptions in the style property editor:

sp2.webp

This is inconsistent with option groups as option group descriptions are shown in the option edit page:

og.webp

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
The sidebar limits the amount of space that could be used for descriptions doesn't it?

I prefer the clean look over that as it would look like crap to be honest with extra text.

Ah I thought you wanted descriptions next to the like html in the sidebar.

You're wanting like the "

"General style properties for this style" on that page for General?
Exactly. Just like the option group descriptions from the pic I provided above. You can call them subheadings or page descriptions if you want ;)

Just to clarify, he's talking about the group description not showing at the top of the page. Nothing to do with individual properties.

Just to clarify, he's talking about the group description not showing at the top of the page. Nothing to do with individual properties.
Exactly. How can people misunderstand that when I cleary said group descriptions not only in the post but in the title as well and even included pictures, including the User Alerts option group as a comparison where the group description is shown. Not to mention the second post from Russ where he even quoted the group description of the Style property group "General", and my reply to that, confirming that he is correct.

But it's interesting nonetheless to see that there are issues of understanding what style property groups and what the actual style properties are.

Top Bottom