Other Show me how to install add-ons

loadeddiper

Cause i would like to do stuff my self
I would like someone to show me how to intall add-ons step by step and all that stuff
Would be great!

~Jon

If XenForo is installed in the domain root, it would typically be public_html/library.

In most cases, all you need to do is drag the contents of the add-on upload folder to the public_html directory on the server, using your FTP application.

If XenForo is installed in the domain root, it would typically be public_html/library.

In most cases, all you need to do is drag the contents of the add-on upload folder to the public_html directory on the server, using your FTP application.
Ok thanks i think i found it

The thing is i installed it it tells me its on the list of the installed addons and it does not work.

The addon name is Prefix Forum Listing 1.2.5

If an add on it is not working, then it can be because of several reasons. E.g. did you configure the permissions and settings correctly? If you did that and it does not work still, then the add on might not be compatible with your forum version. In any case the best thing to do in such case is to post at that add on's support topic.

Top Bottom