• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 2.0 Show Latest post on root forum, add image to every post. SSL slowing xenforo? etc

Hi xenforo community
Before all, sorry for my english :( and thanks for your help :)
I'm starting with xenforo, and i have a few questions that are currently perturbing my mind.

Im using xenforo 2.0 beta 3 .

Is there any way to show the latest post on the root forum? (for xenforo 2)
i mean, this: https://xenforo.com/community/whats-new/posts/73962/
into this:
1506352957701.png
I want to create forum with their respectives categories, but with something like discourse (every new post on the root page) with the structure and features that xenforo has. I know that read this is something weird but i have something nice in my mind.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is there any way to add an image at the left of every post? where the user avatar is.

Instead the prefix name, i want to add an image. I want to use the prefix just to clarify what image xenforo should show.
I tried to do that editing prefixes CSS but i could not.

I'm forced to program a addon o something like that? there isn't a easy way to achieve that? :(

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yesterday i bought a domain and COMODO ssl, after that i started to edit the css and templates page. Doing that, xenforo started to get slower. I don't know what happened, Sometimes the wait time for load a page is around 20 seconds.
Today this not happened, but i think that it will happen again.. so my question is
its possible that the fact of add ssl to my page is slowing the requests?

Okay i have others random questions but maybe later.

Thanks for your help ! :giggle: