XF 1.2 Show last 5 posts in WordPress sidebar

inet

Hi there,

I need a bit of a help to show the last 5 or 10 posts from my forum on my website. Forum is hosted on forumdomain.tld and my website has it's own websitedomain.tld, so not sharing the same server or mysql or anything.

My website is powered by WordPress, but can't find any plugins to extract what I need. Anyone from here with the same dilemma?

Rob

Note: I have the "Widget" framework add-on installed, works fine on my XenForo but I would like to export the same widget for WordPress.

Last edited:
Hi there,

I need a bit of a help to show the last 5 or 10 posts from my forum on my website. Forum is hosted on forumdomain.tld and my website has it's own websitedomain.tld, so not sharing the same server or mysql or anything.

My website is powered by WordPress, but can't find any plugins to extract what I need. Anyone from here with the same dilemma?

Rob

Note: I have the "Widget" framework add-on installed, works fine on my XenForo but I would like to export the same widget for WordPress.
Maybe this? http://xenforo.com/community/resources/wordpress-get-the-lastest-forum-posts.162/

Which plugin you using grab posts from Wordpress to Xenforo?

Hi EasyTarget,

Does this require some sort of bridge? Or can I display any widget from XenForo on my WordPress sidebar with your plugin? I installed [bD] Widget Frameworks by xFrocks to display Top Threads, Trending Threads, and New Threads.

Top Bottom