1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Show last 5 posts in WordPress sidebar

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by inet, Sep 19, 2013.

1. inet

inet New Member

Hi there,

I need a bit of a help to show the last 5 or 10 posts from my forum on my website. Forum is hosted on forumdomain.tld and my website has it's own websitedomain.tld, so not sharing the same server or mysql or anything.

My website is powered by WordPress, but can't find any plugins to extract what I need. Anyone from here with the same dilemma?

Rob

Note: I have the "Widget" framework add-on installed, works fine on my XenForo but I would like to export the same widget for WordPress.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2013
  2. Anpanman

Anpanman Member

I don't think anyone has developed any Wordpress widgets that can pull data from Xenforo but I wish they would. :)

3. psx

psx Active Member

Maybe this? http://xenforo.com/community/resources/wordpress-get-the-lastest-forum-posts.162/

Which plugin you using grab posts from Wordpress to Xenforo?

inet likes this.
  4. inet

inet New Member

Thank you @psx this is exactly what I was looking for. I am not using any plugin from WP to XF, only XF to WP :).

5. EasyTarget

EasyTarget Well-Known Member

Hi Inet
    If you need any help modifying the plugin, let me know. Hope the WP helps.

Digital Doctor likes this.
  6. SavvyShopper

SavvyShopper Member

Hi EasyTarget,

Does this require some sort of bridge? Or can I display any widget from XenForo on my WordPress sidebar with your plugin? I installed [bD] Widget Frameworks by xFrocks to display Top Threads, Trending Threads, and New Threads.