Resource icon

show hooks 1.0

No permission to download
Is this still restricted by user id still? I wouldn't mind if it was restricted to only super admins. I have a development install as I'm sure many do and at times it would be nice to be able to let others see where the hooks are or alternately when working on teams.

Thoughts?

Thanks for this plugin! It will certainly save me much effort.

So, for whatever reason my installation refused to work so I refactored it a bit and then added a permission "Show Hooks" instead of using user id 1 as the check. Feel free to use any, all, or none of my changes (I've put it up here on github).

Again, thanks for the effort!

You can use the version I modified. It is even packaged as a download on my github page. Look for the link a few posts up.

I delete old files, upload your own but I still find the option in the group permissions or user permissions to view the hooks. :unsure:

The permission is a general permission that.can be assigned to a user or group. Should be named Show Hooks.

You need to be a bit clearer. I would post a screenshot but am on my phone. Look at the bottom of the general permissions?

My bad...I completely foobar'ed and forgot to update the addon xml data to actually include the permissions. I've updated my github account so you should be able to use the plugin now! Let me know if you have any other issues.

I would like to see something like this that shows the style properties of these locations.

It's murder trying to figure out what changes what when customizing a style. :mad:

Top Bottom