1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained Show Extras in thread page 1.0.0

Show what extra information you want in different places in threads pages

1. Dadparvar

Dadparvar Well-Known Member

Dadparvar submitted a new resource:

Show Extras in thread page - Show what extra information you want in different places in threads pages

Read more about this resource...
  2. Cylent1

Cylent1 Active Member

Can this use html? bbcode?
  3. Dadparvar

All of them support HTML, so you can put anything you like there, and it will parse and show the result.
    EOTurtle and Cylent1 like this.
  4. imuratbayik

imuratbayik New Member

Hello Dadparvar,
    How to make responsive banner
  5. Dadparvar

Well, all you need to do is to put your codes in fields. It will show the result.
    So, if you have a ad code of a ad service, then just copy it inside any of fields you want. That's it.

But if you completely ask to know how that is possible to learn from scratch, then I think there are couple of threads in forum. I remember once I read one of them. (I'm not on my PC as I'm on way from University, having phd exam. So, unfortunately can't write a tutorial)

But honestly speaking, if you want to have a professional ad system, then I suggest you to use @Siropu 's add-on. This add-on of mine is so simple and I have no plan to expand it. It was my first add-on and shared it just for those who need a simple way of showing ad in thread page.

If you need any help, feel free to ask it. Hope to be able to help you.
    imuratbayik likes this.
  6. imuratbayik

imuratbayik New Member

Thanks Dadparvar ;) I put width="100%" its done.
    By the way "Show Extras in thread page" add-on is so simple and and very useful, successful.
    Dadparvar likes this.