Show Deleted

Show Deleted 2.4

No permission to download
I actually have 1000's of soft deleted spam posts that need to be cleaned up and there really is not feature to do it.. If you're going to build on this mod a great feature would be moderation features like being able to select posts and delete them from your mod.
Also a button to physically delete individual ones instead of having to go to the thread/post individually and deleting it if we don't want do delete every single one at once?

I love the idea of this addon and it looks useful for ordinary every day running of a forum, dealing with recent deletions - which I imagine was the point of it in the first place. :)

But I agree that some form of selective deleting would make it even more useful. Perhaps being able to filter results by forum or date would allow for working with more manageable chunks as well

Thanks for this nice Mod but your query which takes data from delete_log doesn't show all deleted posts. At least for me as we pruned some forum logs recently.

Similarly, while we were on vBulletin we ended up with a huge number of soft deleted posts that should have been fully removed but weren't (mostly due to technical reasons) and when we moved to XenForo they became harder to find because there is no marker on the thread list to show which threads contain deleted posts (which vB did have). I was hoping this addon would pick them up but it hasn't.

But I agree that some form of selective deleting would make it even more useful. Perhaps being able to filter results by forum or date would allow for working with more manageable chunks as well
request that too (y) i would like to hard delete all soft deleted content that is older than i.e. 1 year.

I just wanted to mention that this addon doesn't work for posts that are in the database from an import because they aren't recorded in the deletion log. I have a lot of soft deleted posts in my database that were deleted on vBulletin but since they're not imported into the deletion log, this addon will not even display them.

Not sure if you are taking on requests, but I just thought of a few useful features.

1. Pagination so there is no need for a limit of 500
2. The ability to hover your mouse over the page number, and a popup shows you the post content.
3. Inline moderation so I can either hard delete the ones I want to go, or restore the ones I want to restore.

But great mod. Thanks for sharing.

Thread deletion is working. But post deletion is showing an error

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

using latest version of xf & addon.

Hi, about mid way through the deletion process I get the following error:

The requested forum could not be found.

I just wanted to mention that this addon doesn't work for posts that are in the database from an import because they aren't recorded in the deletion log. I have a lot of soft deleted posts in my database that were deleted on vBulletin but since they're not imported into the deletion log, this addon will not even display them.

Does anyone have a workaround for this? I'm facing the same issue.

Is there a way to remove the link for deleting all soft deleted threads/posts, or making this an option? One forum I'm working on has a no-hard-delete policy with only a few exceptions, so I would like to have this for searching and individual hard-delete only

Thanks for making this!

On the first go around, it deleted a handful of posts. I've still got a few thousand left. When I select delete posts, I receive the error: You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

This is an excellent add-on. We need this feature in the core.

Any suggestions to get it working?

Got a big white Internal Server Error while running this add-on. Scary. It's a great idea, though.

Top Bottom