Add-on Shoutbox 1.3.0 Real time [PAID]

I don't know why you are tagging XenForo developers, they aren't going to create an add-on for a third party product.

You've bumped this topic several times since August and had no response, so I don't think any developers are interested or are too busy.
Third party product isn't a problem because others developers tell me can make this addon but its so expensive.

Third party product isn't a problem because others developers tell me can make this addon but its so expensive.
I think you misinterpreted what I said. I was saying that the XenForo team who you tagged won't be making this add-on for you - they only make their own products (XenForo, Resource Manager, XenForo Media Gallery) and they don't make add-ons for third party products like Taigachat.

Regarding the price that other developers may have quoted, yes it's likely to cost you a fair bit. You're not going to get something for $5 unless the developer thinks he can sell it to a lot of people. As there doesn't appear to be the demand for what you are asking, that is why the costs you are quoted are high.

Maybe you should approach the Taigachat Pro developer to see if this is something that he is willing to add to his product?

I think you misinterpreted what I said. I was saying that the XenForo team who you tagged won't be making this add-on for you - they only make their own products (XenForo, Resource Manager, XenForo Media Gallery) and they don't make add-ons for third party products like Taigachat.

Regarding the price that other developers may have quoted, yes it's likely to cost you a fair bit. You're not going to get something for $5 unless the developer thinks he can sell it to a lot of people. As there doesn't appear to be the demand for what you are asking, that is why the costs you are quoted are high.

Maybe you should approach the Taigachat Pro developer to see if this is something that he is willing to add to his product?
i tying to contact Luke but no reply, i have already buy addon private but 200£ i think it's expensive for me but i'm ready for give 100 or 150£ max. except waindigo & luke ou mike & chris i don't know others developers. Maybe you know for me ?
Thanks
Sorry for my bad english (i'm french)

Top Bottom