Shout Box / Chat

Mokeli

Ive noticed this has become a big deal , It would be alswome if there was a built in shout box , make it Ajax or something pro , it would still be nice. We have over 15 members online it would be nice if we could chat to spare time. Or There could be Shoutbox Mod addons . So we can edit it and make it more appealing with more features. And I think you should add a feature where you can take of the side bar and leave the stats at the bottom of the forums or make the forum text a little larger, Plus with description the forums would look bad.

Mokeli
Admin Junction Founder
Goodbless

Upvote 14
I can't realistically see a shoutbox feature ever being officially bundled in with modern forum software - they tend to detract from the main focus of a forum, in my opinion and from my dealings with various shoutbox and integrated chat programs.
I feel the same way... A message board is for posting messages. What, then, is the point of a "shoutbox" on a message board? All it does is take away potential topics and conversations away from the actual board.

Top Bottom